Free 2021 Calendar - Designer Downloads
We get it. 2020 wasn't exactly a year you could plan for! But we're starting fresh with FREE monthly and yearly calendars for 2021. We have both a year-at-a-glance calendar and a monthly calendar featuring a favorite jewelry-making technique for each month. These printable calendars are great for planning ahead and they just might inspire you to make new jewelry based on the technique featured every month.
The 2021 year-at-a-glance calendar is perfect for your beading or work space. Pin it up on your bulletin board and you can quickly look at upcoming dates and circle important ones. You can also use it to keep track of birthdays. Click the image above or click here to download.
The monthly calendar for 2021 is a beautiful way to plan out your goals and projects in more detail. Print these pages out and keep them in your planner or add them to your beading desk to make sure you always stay on track with your jewelry-making projects. We’ve even highlighted a new technique and project from our Design Studio each month to get you inspired to create. These designs are available in our Design Studio with FREE instructions and a supplies list. Click the image above or click here to download the monthly calendar. Here are links to the free instructions for each of the projects featured in the monthly calendar (you can also type the design names into the search box at Artbeads.com):
- January: Mirabelle Necklace - CLICK HERE
- February: Maggie Earrings - CLICK HERE
- March: Delilah Necklace - CLICK HERE
- April: Citrus Twist Bracelet - CLICK HERE
- May: Peacock Dance Necklace - CLICK HERE
- June: Flowers of the Sea Necklace - CLICK HERE
- July: Totally Tubular Necklaces - CLICK HERE
- August: Resplendent Roots Necklace - CLICK HERE
- September: Floral Repose Bracelet - CLICK HERE
- October: Changing Leaves Bracelet - CLICK HERE
- November: Moss Patch Bracelet - CLICK HERE
- December: Lunar Rays Necklace - CLICK HERE
We hope you enjoy these printable calendars! If you want to show off how you’re using these calendars throughout the year, share with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or our private Facebook Group for Serious Artbeaders. Remember to tag us @artbeads and use the hashtags #artbeads and #seriousartbeader. Have fun planning out your year of creativity!