Becky has been creating social media content with Artbeads for years and through this work has discovered a passion for jewelry-making. Becky loves making jewelry with the brick stitch technique. Her other favorite jewelry styles include fringe earrings, long dangles, and of course, chokers. She has made lots of jewelry designs for the Artbeads Design Studio and Live Challenge Mixes for Cynthia to design with on the fly during special Live Facebook videos. You can also watch Becky on our Thursday Facebook Live videos, where she talks about everything new at Artbeads and shares inspiring handmade jewelry creations. You'll also see her on the Artbeads Cafe.
- What inspires you? Fashion, movies and shows (there is always good jewelry to spot!), and history. When I'm creating, I like to listen to music, podcasts, or watch my favorite shows over and over again.
- What are your other hobbies? I love singing, I participate in community theater, and I love traveling.
- What was your first jewelry project? Probably those beaded lizards kids used to make in summer camp. I was obsessed with making those!
- What are your favorite materials to work with? Seed beads, silk ribbon, gemstones, and tassels, tassels, tassels!
- Favorite colors? Soft blues, lavender, mustard yellow, and pale pink.
- Favorite Artbeads Designer Blend? Under the Boardwalk and Sunshine Forest.
- Favorite Jewelry-Making Tool? The 1-Step Looper and the Chroma Tools! I also love this tool set.